You and your neighbours

We take anti-social behaviour in our homes and communities seriously.

How do I report anti-social behaviour?

Please contact your local branch.

What is anti-social behaviour?

When you signed your tenancy or licence agreement, you agreed not to act in a way that will cause annoyance, distress or harassment to your neighbours. If you, or anyone in your household, acts in an anti-social manner, we will take action.  

Anti-social behaviour includes things like:

  • Breaching the house rules in shared accommodation
  • Harassing other residents or neighbours
  • Dumping rubbish and fly-tipping
  • Making excessive noise
  • Using parking areas you are not entitled to use
  • Allowing pets to be a nuisance

Domestic Abuse

Domestic violence is a crime.  We define domestic violence as an actual or threatened act of harassment, assault or abuse (mental, physical or sexual) against any person living in the same property.

If you, or someone you know, is in danger of domestic violence, you should contact the police immediately by dialling 999 or 101 for a non-emergency response.


You are protected from harassment under law.  Harassment is defined as unwanted conduct on the grounds of race, gender, religion, age or disability which has the purpose of violating a person’s dignity or intimidating them. If you, or a member of your family, are being harassed you should notify the police immediately.

We will not tolerate harassment. If you report an incident of harassment to us, we will contact you within 24 hours. We will work with you to agree an action plan for managing your case. This will include agreeing on how (and how often) we will communicate with you throughout the case.