Guaranteed Rent Schemes
Let us manage your property portfolio and we’ll guarantee you a rental income for the term of your lease.
Becoming a landlord can seem simple. But with more than 20 different regulations, acts and rules associated with letting a property, it can quickly become a headache.
Our guaranteed rental income scheme aims to take the hassle and the worry out of managing your property portfolio - however small or large. You can plan ahead, safe in the knowledge you’ll have a guaranteed rental income whether your properties are occupied or not.
Why partner with Mears Living?
We work in close partnership with central Government departments and Local Authorities across the UK to house their workers and tenants. This gives us access to a constant stream of renters looking for homes which, in turn, means we can guarantee a rental income to landlords.
Mears Living is a Registered Provider, which means our activities are regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing. Find out more about this, here.
We see the landlords we work with as important partners in helping us achieve our ambition to provide quality, affordable homes for people who need them. We aim to form strong, long term relationships by providing you with a guaranteed rental income and good quality services so you know your properties are in safe hands.
- Experience of managing around 17,000 homes in collaboration with landlords across the UK
- Detailed knowledge of current standards and legislation
- Prompt rental payments, whether your property is occupied or not
- Hassle free, 1 to 5 year leases
- Flexible and commission-free service at competitive rates
- Lettings and management services included
- No set-up or legal fees
- All utility bills, water rates and council tax paid by tenants
- Regular property visits
- Flexible housing maintenance services, including daily repairs response
- Emergency out-of-hours service
If you are interested in working with Mears Living to get guaranteed rental income, please get in touch.
What types of properties are we looking for?
We house a variety of individuals and families and, therefore, need a variety of homes to meet their needs. We're interested in everything from bedsits and one bedroom flats, to family homes, to blocks and HMOs.
Right now, we’re particularly interested in two and three bedroom properties in the following areas:
- Waltham Forest
- Tower Hamlets
- Kensington & Chelsea
How much rent will you get?
The amount of rent we can pay you each month will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The size of your property
- Where it is
- How much the Local Housing Allowance is for the area
If you are interested in partnering with us, we will be able to give you an idea of how much rent you can expect to earn over the phone and then confirm this after a visit to your property.