The website is designed to follow the accessibility guidelines issued by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We aim to meet the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 in all parts of the website.
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using plain English. We carry out regular research with our customers and all our publishers attend training to present content in an easy to read format.
The text size for this site can be changed using your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Select the "View" menu, then "Text size"
- FireFox: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom" or "Zoom text only"
- Safari: Select the "View" menu, then "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller"
- Opera: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom"
- Chrome: Select the "More settings" menu, then under "Appearance" use the arrows next to "Page zoom"